Sermon Discussion Questions: May 21, 2017
Sunday, May 21, 2017
- How can digital technology affect our sense of self or identity?
- Why is “identity confusion” often a problem associated with the use of social media?
- What are some negative effects that social media is having on us?
- How should Christians view the fundamental aspects of their identity? Why is a right understanding of the Gospel essential to a right understanding of self?
- What is the solution to the common identity problems that Christians face in our digitally connected world?
- What is the goal of how we should live in our age of digital technology and social media?
Sunday, May 21, 2017: PM
1 Peter 3:18-22
- What is the meaning of baptism?
- How is baptism a sign of the covenant of grace?
- How is baptism a seal of the covenant of grace?
- What does Peter mean when he says that “Baptism…now saves you….”? What does he not mean?
- What is baptism meant to do?
More in Christ Church Presbyterian
January 25, 2019Four Simple (and pretty obvious) Ways to Improve Your Walk With God in 2019
January 21, 2019CCP Officer Training & A New Building Opportunity
December 31, 2018CCP 2019 Reading Challenge