We live in an age of misplaced humility. Rather than modestly distrusting our own subjective (inner) feelings on all matters of life and faith - and with steadfast conviction holding tightly to objective, external truth - we do just the... Keep Reading
1) Why was leprosy so serious?
2) What is so dramatic about this incident?
3) How does Christ respond to the leper? Why was this so shocking?
4) What is spiritual leprosy? What is the only solution?
5) What is Christ d... Keep Reading
It is no easy task in our day and time to raise children “in the discipline and instruction of the Lord” (Eph. 6:4). Not only is our culture becoming increasingly degenerate, many well-intentioned churches are abandoning ser... Keep Reading